Today I ask you for a #RandomActOfKindness and here’s why: Meet Clarence. Yesterday morning he and a friend went kayaking in @avilabeach and something went wrong. His kayak toppled over and he was wading in the water. He was quickly getting dangerously close to hypothermia and thankfully we saw him. We were out on an early morning beach stroll. I ran out to sea to help him and bring him to shore before it was too late. The water was freezing and soon another woman named Betsey came to help me walk him back to shore. He was disoriented but he’s alive!! With the help of a few random strangers, we got his kayak out and at least four of us gave him sweatshirts to warm him. This photo is after about 30 minutes and he finally warmed up and was able to get up. This story shows you that we need each other and honestly I’d like to think every one of you would have done what I did. We all have it in us and so today, I ask all of you to pay it forward and do something for someone else. No matter what it is, today is the day for your random act of kindness. GO BE GOOD TO SOMEONE! My niece took this photo of this lovely and kind man. This #photo cameraby @kdiddy99 – she took a pic once he was safe @raokfeed @highway1discoveryroute #family #humanity #kindness #savinglives #begoodtoeachother #strangers @instagram #beach #kayak #ocean
@dawngarcia: With the help of a few random strangers, we got his kayak out and at least four of us gave him sweatshirts to warm him
registered 1 week, 1 day ago
registered 1 week, 6 days ago
registered 2 weeks, 5 days ago
registered 3 weeks ago
registered 3 weeks, 1 day ago
- @jennifer_lomb: Just got #randomactofkindness flower drop!! Love it!!!! #payitforward #peaceNLove
- @rachelbarkules: As a mother the most important things I teach my children is to be kind, respectful and to show love.
- @kindnesstherapy: Surprising a friend <3 As a surprise I took @nathaliehennis out for a birthday brunch with balloons at the Yoghurt Barn in Amsterdam
- @colt.j.dixon: My girlfriend @cori3202 bought me a pizza from Israel via the Internet to be here for me when I got back from school!
- @xsydviciouslovex: I gave her a hug and we walked to give the pillow to my sister and she was almost in tears.