Caleb is truly the sweetest, most kind boy I have ever met. He is always thinking about others. He holds the door for me, asks to get gum or candy for Sofia when we are out together. He is always giving me kisses and hugs! As a mother the most important things I teach my children is to be kind, respectful and to show love. There is so much bullying and mean actions going on in the world. Instead of being anti-bullying lets be pro-kindness. Let’s teach the younger generation the right way to treat each other. That kindness, sharing, generosity and love is the best way to be. Caleb’s shirt is from @foxandtrove a company dedicated to raising up the next generation with being kind and brave!!! I completely love their mission!! Be brave and stand up for kindness!! My outfit details are here: @liketoknow.it www.liketk.it/2h0r6 #liketkit #kindness #brave
@rachelbarkules: As a mother the most important things I teach my children is to be kind, respectful and to show love.
registered 3 days, 5 hours ago
registered 3 days, 7 hours ago
registered 3 days, 13 hours ago
registered 3 days, 18 hours ago
registered 4 days, 9 hours ago
- @jennifer_lomb: Just got #randomactofkindness flower drop!! Love it!!!! #payitforward #peaceNLove
- @rachelbarkules: As a mother the most important things I teach my children is to be kind, respectful and to show love.
- @kindnesstherapy: Surprising a friend <3 As a surprise I took @nathaliehennis out for a birthday brunch with balloons at the Yoghurt Barn in Amsterdam
- @colt.j.dixon: My girlfriend @cori3202 bought me a pizza from Israel via the Internet to be here for me when I got back from school!
- @xsydviciouslovex: I gave her a hug and we walked to give the pillow to my sister and she was almost in tears.